Kidney Damage Symptoms More Condition_symptoms I Went To The ER And Was Told I Have A Kidney Infection-but I Had No Symptoms?

I went to the ER and was told I have a kidney infection-but I had no symptoms? - kidney damage symptoms more condition_symptoms

UPJ obstruction was like five years (20 years) was damage to my kidney and by blocking / I went to the emergency room and they have a scan, blood and urine and told me he had a bad kidney infection, but I had symptoms like pain in the side and what I Cipro IV and sent me home with Cipro and told me in a week - - I'm afraid, B / C had glucose in urine and protein in urine and my white blood cell count was completed. I wondered where can I read more than a kidney infection, infections take my kidney is damaged and does not know how long I had this infection, "a consultation or knowledge of .. this is highly
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment