Single Use Digital Cameras Pretty Good Value, Ok Quality Why Is It So Hard To Make A Living As A Photographer?

Why is it so hard to make a living as a photographer? - single use digital cameras pretty good value, ok quality

I have $ 2000 in the bank. I have $ 3000 in my 401k. I'm 20 single rooms in my end. I pay $ 550 rent for a studio. My income after taxes of about $ 400 per week, $ 8 per hour plus commissions. I have 3 years experience working in a lab 1 hour, 1 that the administration has done a lot of portrait photography (especially older SH), very familiar with film and digital cameras, especially the "Team Fuji, Fuji Digital DL410 "dry LAB", Epson 9800 wide format printer, and Photoshop CS3.

Here we have high unemployment, over 10%, the demand for things like forms of photography, having food on the table and a roof over my head one day. I hope that everything is not so bad that nobody is spending money. For example, to the local elders to spend $ 100 on portraits in 2006, maybe even $ 110. Today I am lucky enough known about the fee of $ 30 and a session is 20-30 dollars. Received in 2006 to more than 200 seniors, photos of a group of 300 This year, it seems that perhaps only 100 to 300 Only a few jobs and less money broke me. N &# 039; whether I should remain here live in poverty or move it. It's not about being good, I'm good, at least, know-how and skills. I would not say I feel really good, always. Why am I so involved in these revenues. Ideas? I have 15 college credits, 12 of them are photography. I bought this camera for $ 500 at work in the last month ...
http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/digi ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment