Cool Virtual Worlds Like Poptropica And Clubpenguin.com What Are Some Cool Virtual Worlds For 12 Yr Olds And Under?

What are some cool virtual worlds for 12 yr olds and under? - cool virtual worlds like poptropica and clubpenguin.com

I was looking for virtual worlds, and none so far I've found.

Please do not list the following:

Poptropica
Clubpenguin
Boombang
MapleStory
Second Life
Habbo Hotel
Dizzy Wood
Barbie Girls
Build a Bear
Bin Weevils
My Coke
wrong place
Roblox
Toontown
Vizwoz
Spine World
Eccky
Small Worlds
Our World
Hello Kitty
Panfu
fantage
Nicktropolis
Minyanland
Stardoll
Bebo
Facebook
starchat
Y8
Fly For Fun
maidmarian
teebow

I'm tired of all this lol
Plz are also the locations of the enterprise virtual worlds do not lol: P
Oh, and plz do not list things like a few mini-games lol

I have not left probobleyonly a few, but TSD lol I like the fight against websites n stuff lol

Please, if you can help: P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

Well, Bin Weevils IS actually a virtual world for kids 7-12-years old, plus it's quite cool, so not sure why you don't want it listed here...?

Post a Comment