Difference Between Half Highlights And Full Highlights Should I Dye My Hair Chocolate Brown Or Get Gold Blonde Highlights?

Should I dye my hair chocolate brown or get gold blonde highlights? - difference between half highlights and full highlights

I'll make an appointment with the hairdresser to get my hair cut and dyed next week.

But I'm still unsure or you have found a color, full standing. I will be very fine highlights in gold or blonde are getting the chocolate brown.

For now, I have dirty blond hair.
I am very clear (ivory) skin and quite big, blue eyes.
Make it look better?

I know it has not played in the decision at all, but I'm sure it will, I wanted to dye my hair long so that I am at the end of the installation. The boy I really like it so dirty blond hair. It would be better together - Dirty Blonde Dirty Blonde + + blond highlights brown or chocolate?

If cost is a factor that helps, here are the prices:
£ 40 permanent color.
£ 55 shows the head and a half.
Highlights from £ 70 a head full of (I have long hair.)

I do not know full well how the difference between half a head and head.

Thank you and have never"always look like this: D: D: D
(Even if only briefly!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely dark blond highlights your skin to sunlight

Post a Comment