Star Spa Usa I Have 1bdr Apt In 4 Star Hotel In Melb.with Pool, Gym, Spa.How Do I Market Cheap Accomm 4 Corporate Midweek?

I have 1bdr apt in 4 star hotel in Melb.with pool, gym, spa.How do I market cheap accomm 4 corporate midweek? - star spa usa

I have reservations on Stayz a break and on weekends, but I know there is a market for the business traveler during the week. $ 250.00 pays, pays only $ 150.00 per night. or $ 1000 for one week. This question is at the center of the city. As this market?
I would like this to work for me, my income is now. Thanks

2 comments:

kellystr... said...

You post on craigslist.com
It is free, but should consider only hold up to 1 week, so that post ..
I personally bought and sold on the spot, and offer a variety of elements such as real estate ..

Jakob the Liar eats Gumbo Shrimp said...

You can present here. A link at the bottom of the page:

http://www.hotelscombined.com?a_aid=781b ...

Post a Comment