How To Prevent Wedgies How To Prevent Horrible Wedgies From Jean Shorts?

How to prevent horrible wedgies from jean shorts? - how to prevent wedgies

I reached my goal size-0 and bought shorts for the first time:)
Well, perhaps because those who bought were not well done ... when I tried the whole store was beautiful, I found myself very much! But when I got home, I realized that every time you walk into the awful pants "up" and gave me a wedgie! Is it to be? Are they, as I said made, just not good? Or maybe too big or too small for me? No trick to avoid this?

7 comments:

Nic said...

You are obviously too small for you. Shorts short distance may be great, but if you feel, obviously this is not the right partner for you.

CM102 said...

I think the fundamental issue has nothing to do with his trousers. Why do you want a size 0? Disgusting. Nobody wants anorexic thin legs, consisting of a short pants! And btw, if you are riding, they are definitely too small or the wrong kind of pants. Try a size larger or smaller size pants cut so low they can not be everywhere. And please help your body image problems.

Aaron said...

are probably too small for you babe: (

or too short! I get some real good ol 'Daisy Dukes' if you want quality and sexy! : P

My answer? Simple question ...? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Ligia said...

always try a size larger than normal size, and custom make their own line of waste

nsd said...

Sound .... too small, why not buy a size 1?

Jadee said...

if not the size you are, if they try, unfortunately, no hips underwear work:)

Jadee said...

if not the size you are, if they try, unfortunately, no hips underwear work:)

Post a Comment